- illy ground espresso coffee is finely ground to provide optimal extraction with espresso machines that accept ground, tamped coffee. illys distinctive blend of fine Arabica coffees with a smooth, rich and full-bodied taste is created from the skillful blending of 100% sustainably-grown Arabica beans, meticulously selected from different growing regions around the world. The result is an authentic Italian coffee that is flawlessly consistent, smooth, balanced, and never bitter. Using an exclusive process, illy coffee is packed in an air-free, pressurized can that enhances and seals in the precious aromas and oils, so you enjoy the freshest taste cup after cup. Classico (Medium Roast): Classico, classic roast coffee has a lingering sweetness and delicate notes of caramel, orange blossom and jasmine.
- *JWC discount is not applicable on Marketplace produc
Country/place of Origin
- - Warm up the coffee pot for a few minutes, filling it with hot water
- - Use 7-8 grams (about a tablespoon) of ground coffee for about every 100-150 ml (about 3.3-5 oz) of water. The amount of coffee can be adjusted to your taste, or to the machine manufacturers recommendations.
- - Add water and coffee to machine
- - Remove from heat and pour into thermal carafe (if you dont brew directly into one) to keep the coffee warm and fragrant.'
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
100% Arabica coffee
- AttributesPer Serving (100g)
- Saturated Fat6.23g
Imported by Euraco Finefood Pte Ltd, Blk 219 Henderson Road, #01-03 Henderson Industrial Park, Singapore 159556