Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
washed & drained
Chinese Dried Mushrooms
Oyster Sauce With Dried Scallop
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the mee sua
- Fry the mee sua over medium heat until golden.
- Place the fried mee sua in a bowl and pour boiling water over it.
- Let it soften for 5 minutes before draining and setting it aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok pan and fry the prawns until cooked, then remove and set aside.
- In the same wok pan, lightly scramble the egg then remove and set aside.
- Using the same wok pan, stir fry the garlic, onions, mushrooms and carrots until soft.
- Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the fried mee sua and toss evenly.
- Add the oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken stock and pepper, then stir fry over high heat.
- Add the scrambled egg, folding it in evenly, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked prawns, spring onions and red chilli, then serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Seafood Pao Fan
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
The Four Kings
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream