Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms
How to cook
- Wash all vegetables, mushroom and pear.
- Peel carrots and daikon, and cut them into thick slices.
- Roughly chopped wongbok.
- Cut each mushroom into 6 pieces.
- Cut the pear into wedges and remove the core.
- Put all chopped vegetables, mushrooms and pears into a stockpot filled with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for at least 60 minutes.
- Strain the vegetables and the broth is ready to be served!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Acai Smoothie Bowl
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Baked Miso Eggplant
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Black Chickpea Salad
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Acai Cherry Berry Smoothie Bowl
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Fluffy Green Pancakes
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Salmon Belly Skewers
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter