Canned Tuna In Oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Crispy Skin Barramundi Mediterranean Salad
Black Chickpea Salad
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Chicken Salad Spread
Superfood Quinoa Salad
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Kawaii Kuma Bento
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad