Canned Tuna In Oil
Red Wine Vinegar
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Slice the celery stalks on a bias and reserve the leaves, which will be used to garnish the salad. Slice the onion into julienne, chop the olives, and shave or thinly slice the fennel bulb.
- Reserve all ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the tuna and incorporate the previously prepared vegetables, along with the pickled capers (optional), vinegar, olive oil, and roughly chopped fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Plate the salad on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with reserved celery leaves and extra sprigs of fresh dill.
- If desired, top with more extra virgin olive oil and black pepper.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!