Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
·Rate this recipe
|For Braising Baby Abalone|
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
cut into 2cm length
Dark Soy Sauce
chopped into chunks
Light Soy Sauce
|For Claypot Rice|
Chinese Sausages (Lup Cheong)
How to cook
- Marinate the chicken pieces with seasonings.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Use medium-high heat and stir fry spring onion with oil till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and continue to stir fry.
- Add in chicken stock and bring to boil. Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add abalone sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in baby abalone and simmer for 20 mins.
- Season with pepper and sugar.
- Add in dark soya sauce, rice wine & truffle oil. Set aside.
- Cook pre-soaked rice and Chinese sausage in a claypot or rice cooker.
- Add in kai lan and marinated chicken when rice is 80% cooked.
- Pour the braised abalone and sauce over the rice when cooked.
- Cover the lid and continue to cook over high heat for 3 mins.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Dumpling Fried Rice
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Cheese Baked Abalone
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Prawn Rice Rolls
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice