Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
White Shimeji Mushrooms
Brown Shimeji Mushrooms
Golden Oyster Mushrooms
Preserved Black Beans
(rinsed with water)
How to cook
Prepare the nai bai
- Blanch the nai bai with boiling water and set aside.
Prepare the sea cucumber
- Add salt, spring onion, ginger and sea cucumber into boiling water.
- Turn off the fire and let it soak for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the sea cucumber and set aside.
- In a hot pan, add oil, garlic, chilli, leek and preserved black beans, then pan fry till fragrant.
- Add in the white shimeji, brown shimeji and golden oyster mushrooms, and stir fry.
- Add in the chicken stock, plum sauce, blanched nai bai and sea cucumber.
- Bring to high heat, simmer until water reduces.
- Plate and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Eight Treasure Family Platter
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Healthy Yu Sheng
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Family Treasure Soup
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce