Thai Tom Yum Kit
Tom Yum Paste
How to cook
- Remove lemongrass and galangal from packaging and lightly pound them to release the flavours and cut into smaller strips/chunks.
- Bring water to a boil and add chopped lemongrass, galangal and other ingredients in the tom yum kit. Boil for about 10 mins.
- Add in the prawns, oyster mushrooms and tomatoes and simmer on low heat for another 5 mins.
- Add in the seasonings (tom yum paste, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice and evaporated milk) and adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Boil for another 5 mins.
- Once ready, garnish with coriander and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!