Pasar minced Pork
Dark soy sauce
Light soy sauce
How to cook
- Fry eggs sunny side up and set aside.
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan and add in cooking oil.
- Fry garlic and shallots for 3-4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chilli padi and fry for 1 minute.
- Once the pan is hot, add in minced pork and break up the clumps.
- Once the meat is browned, add the seasoning.
- Fry for about 1 minute, then add water.
- Add the Thai basil leaves, and stir-fry until wilted.
- Turn off the heat and add more cut basil leaves. Serve immediately with steamed rice and sunny-side-up eggs.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Tomato Herb Cream Sauce
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Pineapple Fried Rice
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Curry Fried Rice
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Tom Yam Pasta
Tomato Fried Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Chicken Karaage with Rice