Tandoori Fish Tacos
|For Tandoori Fish|
White Fish Fillet
cut into 4cm cubes
|For Quick Pickled Onions|
|For Coriander - Mint Raita|
juiced & zested
deseeded, finely diced
How to cook
Prepare the tandoori fish
- Combine everything in a bowl, except for the fish, and mix well.
- Add fish cubes in and coat them well.
- Set aside to marinate for at least 30 mins.
Prepare the quick pickled onions
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and massage the lemon & salt into the onion slices thoroughly.
- Set aside for 10 mins until they turn pinkish.
Prepare the coriander raita
- Chop everything as finely as you can and combine them well in a bowl. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Let it sit in the fridge to allow the flavours to infuse, until ready to use.
Cook the tandoori fish
- Heat up a non-stick frying pan over med-high heat and add in cooking oil.
- Shake off excess marinate and pan fry the fish for 2 mins on each side.
- Flip only when the bottom edges start turning brown. Set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Heat chapati as per package instructions.
- Start with a base of red cabbage in the center of the chapatti.
- Followed by chunks of the tandoori fish that has been lightly broken up and some raita on top.
- Garnish with pickled onions, coriander & cherry tomatoes!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Indian Fish Curry
Air-Fryer Onion Pakora
Gulab Jamun Parfait3.0 (2)
Mutton Korma with Saffron Rice
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Dum Paneer Kalimirch
Medu Vada (Lentil Fritters)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Indian Chicken Curry
Biryani Rice Bowl
Butter Chicken Masala served with Pilaf