Orange Sweet Potatoes
Purple Sweet potatoes
Glutinous Rice Flour
adjust accordingly to texture of Ondeh Ondeh
How to cook
Prepare sweet potatoes
- Shave and cut both orange and purple sweet potatoes.
- Steam until soft in the center and mash the sweet potatoes separately.
Make dough balls
- Add glutinous rice flour to the purple mashed sweet potatoes with some water (adjust accordingly to the texture of ondeh ondeh).
- Mix and knead until smooth dough forms, repeat for orange sweet potatoes.
- Roll dough into roughly 20g balls and make a cavity in the center, add shaved gula melaka and seal and roll into smooth balls.
- Boil and cook the dough balls until they float to the top.
- Roll the balls with steamed grated coconut before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Ondeh Ondeh Gula Melaka
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Easy Homemade Churros
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake