Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
shelled, deveined and retained tail
Multi Purpose Flour
for deep frying
cut into wedges
peeled and sliced
maggi tomato sauce
cut into sections
How to cook
Start cooking the prawns
- Season prawns with MAGGI® Seasoning, dip in egg white and dust with multi-purpose flour.
- Deep fry the prawns in hot oil till golden brown. Put aside for use.
Start cooking the sauce
- Heat cooking oil, saute ginger till fragrant.
- Add seasoning sauce, assorted fruits and prawns, and stir-fry evenly.
Assemble and serve
- Sprinkle spring onion and garnish before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Pong Pong Prawns
Kam Heong Prawns
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Salted Egg Prawns
Crispy Sweet Tofu
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Butter Garlic Prawn Tang Hoon
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Prawn Rice Rolls
5 Element of Paradise: Pineapple Prawn. Broccoli Prosperity. Lucky Tiger Fish. Chap Chye of Joy. Bowl of Wellness.