Blue Spirulina Powder
freeze-dried dragon fruit
red yeast paste
a few slices or use ginger powder
bird's nest - sugar free
How to cook
To make Tang Yuan:
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm water.
- Add glutinous rice flour and knead till you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pcs and add the colour (keep one piece white), knead until the colour combine.
- Break into small pieces, form into small balls with the palm of your hands and cook in boiling water until all float up.
- Strain and keep in a bowl filled with cold water.
To make Gingery Syrup:
- Combine all ginger syrup ingredients together and cook until they boil and let it simmer for around 10-15 mins.
- When ready to eat, strain the glutinous balls into a bowl, pour a bottle of Sugar Free Bird’s nest and drizzle with ginger syrup.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Yuan Yang Caramel Snowskin Mooncake
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker