Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Lee Kum Kee Premium Brand Oyster Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Dried Scallop Sauce
How to cook
- Bring prawn and broccoli to boil.
- Stir-fry Lee Kum Kee Dried Scallop Sauce Prawn, thereafter add prawns in.
- In a different pan, add cooking oil and chopped garlic, stir-fry till golden.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Brand Oyster Sauce, stir and followed by water and corn starch.
Assemble and serve
- Plate and drizzle sauce on broccoli.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Golden Spicy Scallops
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Pong Pong Prawns
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing