Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Heat up frying pan and add in cooking oil and minced garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in sliced fish cake and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add in endives and sliced carrot and stir fry till it starts to wilt.
- Add in oyster sauce, water, light soy sauce, sugar and white pepper. Stir fry for another 3 mins.
- Removed from heat and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Fish Maw Soup
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Fish Head Curry
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Kimchi Fried Rice
Stir Fry KangKong
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce