Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
·Rate this recipe
Fish cake, sliced
Frozen shrimp, defrosted
Chef China Shanghai Green
FairPrice udon, blanched in hot water
Light soy sauce
Dark soy sauce
How to cook
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, fish cake and xiao bai cai. Fry until cooked (about 3 minutes)
- Add the udon noodles and seasoning.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Make sure ingredients are mixed well and udon noodles are evenly coated with seasoning.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions or fried onions (optional).
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Kam Heong Prawns
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Fish Maw Soup
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns