Stir Fried Clams
How to cook
- Add in clams and cooking wine to pot and cook till clams are open.
- Separate clam and clam broth.
- Heat cooking oil in pan.
- Add in garlic, ginger and red chili. Stir fry them over medium heat before garlic turns golden brown.
- Add in oyster sauce, soy sauce. Mix gently.
- Add in 1/4 of the clam broth and ensure that it is boiling.
- Once boiled, add in clams and stir fry!
Assemble and serve
- Set aside and serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
The Four Kings
Fish Maw Soup
Stir Fried Luncheon Meat and Potatoes
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (2)
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Lee Kum Kee Hot & Sour Pickled Mustard Clams
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Dumpling Fried Rice
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Seafood Pao Fan
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice