Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
cut into small florets
mixed with 1 tablespoon water
maggi premium oyster sauce
How to cook
Prepare the broccoli
- Boil some water.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add broccoli, boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain. Set aside for use.
- Heat cooking oil. Stir fry ginger with star anise till fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms, stir fry briefly and add in mixed seasoning till boiled.
- Turn to low hear and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir and add corn starch solution to thicken the sauce.
Assemble and serve
- Transfer the mushrooms to a serving plate and arrange the cooked broccoli around them before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!