Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
cut into small florets
mixed with 1 tablespoon water
maggi premium oyster sauce
How to cook
Prepare the broccoli
- Boil some water.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add broccoli, boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain. Set aside for use.
- Heat cooking oil. Stir fry ginger with star anise till fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms, stir fry briefly and add in mixed seasoning till boiled.
- Turn to low hear and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir and add corn starch solution to thicken the sauce.
Assemble and serve
- Transfer the mushrooms to a serving plate and arrange the cooked broccoli around them before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Hokto Mushroom & Beef Bibimbap
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Pulled Pork Burger
Family Treasure Soup
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup