Hua Tiao Wine
adjust to taste
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- To a bowl, we'll add chicken stock, light soy sauce, hua tiao cooking wine (optional), sesame oil, salt, minced ginger, minced garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Make a slit in the back of prawns and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Butter Garlic Prawn Tang Hoon
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Salted Egg Prawns
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Stir Fry KangKong
Cheese Baked Abalone
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce