Hua Tiao Wine
adjust to taste
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- To a bowl, we'll add chicken stock, light soy sauce, hua tiao cooking wine (optional), sesame oil, salt, minced ginger, minced garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Make a slit in the back of prawns and devein them leaving the shells on.
- Lay them out on a steaming tray slit side up.
- Add sauce over prawns.
- Steam prawns for 4-6 mins (depending on size).
- Once done, scatter chopped spring onions over the prawns.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Pong Pong Prawns
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Korean Steamed Eggs
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Bbq Spicy Garlic Dipping Sauce
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce