Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings
Sheets Dumpling Skin
FairPrice Superior Light Soya Sauce
FairPrice Ground White Pepper
Fermented Tofu with Sesame Oil
Roasted Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Prepare the fillings
- Cut spring onion, dice carrot and prawns.
- Add minced chicken, spring onion, carrot and prawns in a bowl.
Marinate the fillings
- Marinate fillings with FairPrice Superior Light Soya Sauce, sesame oil and FairPrice Ground White Pepper for 15 minutes.
Wrap the dumplings
- Drop 1 Tbsp filling on dumpling skin and wrap the sides only.
- Preheat pan, spray some cooking oil, place all the dumplings, add some water and cover to steam for 6 minutes.
Prepare dipping sauce
- In a separate pot, add fermented tofu, water, sugar, parsley and fried garlic.
- Bring to boil and add sesame seeds.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Pong Pong Prawns
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.5 (2)
Kam Heong Prawns
Tomato Fried Rice
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Red & White Steamed Radish Cake
Maggi Chicken Rice