Spinach Breakfast Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
just wash if using baby spinach
or 1 tsp thyme leaves
How to cook
Prepare spinach & mushroom
- Wash and pluck spinach into 4-inch lengths.
- Remove the stalk and the black gills from the mushrooms.
- Heat oil and fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add in spinach with salt and pepper to taste. Remove and set aside on the serving plate.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Saute until brown and tender. Add to the serving plate.
- Serve with eggs (poached or sunny side up), sliced avocado and halved cherry tomatoes (fresh or cooked).
- Team this with some crumbled feta, a slice of whole-wheat toast, sausage, or your favourite relish for a bit of a change-up.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Rendang Ayam Croffle
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Overnight Oats Parfait
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Chicken Salad Spread
Chinese Fish Congee
Salted Egg Yolk Chee Cheong Fun
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms