Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
- Cut salmon into cubes and season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat a pan, add oil and slightly fry the salmon then set aside.
- As per instructions on the pack, cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Before draining the spaghetti, remember to set aside some cooking water.
- Drain the spaghetti, and mix with the Pesto adding a little cooking water to better stir the ingredients.
- Mix well, then add the salmon cubes.
- Garnish with basil as desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Seafood Hor Fun
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Spaghetti Chili Garlic