Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Golden Lion Brand Dried Kuey Teow (Thai Rice Stick Noodles)
Soaked in hot water for 15 minutes
Firm tofu (Tau Kwa)
Pasar raw peanuts
Skin removed. Roasted and chopped
Cut into 3-4 cm long
|Pad Thai Sauce|
Add some hot water, mix and strain to remove the seeds and fibres.
How to cook
- Pan fry the cubed tofu in a cooking pan with oil until light brown.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or a large pan. Stir fry the shallots and garlic for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Push the shallot mixture to the side and add the whisked eggs. Cook and scramble the eggs.
- Add the drained rice stick noodles and toss with the egg mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, tofu and toss the noodles for a few more minutes until they are soft and chewy. Add a little water if the noodles are dry.
- Add the bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Add salt and sugar(if needed) to taste.
- Garnish with fresh bean spouts, lime and garlic chives.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Chicken Bibimbap (Korean Mixed Rice)
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Homemade Egg Noodles
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Biryani Rice Bowl
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Easy Tuna Gimbap
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Kimchi Fried Rice
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
One Pot: Penang Prawn & Pineapple Curry
Mala Xiang Guo
Air-Fried Tang Yuan