Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
each stalk sliced into 4 pieces
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Rub a pinch of salt on salmon and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- If needed, dry it with a paper towel if not cooking within 10 mins.
- Add ½ tbsp of olive oil to the pan and saute asparagus, capsicum & broccoli, stirring regularly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic to the pan and wait till the pan is smoking hot.
- Add salmon skin down, and leave to cook for 3 minutes.
- When salmon skin is crisp, flip salmon and cook for another 3 minutes. Cook longer if necessary.
- Plate salmon on sauteed vegetables and cashews (crushed), and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil to preference. Add some cracked pepper on top if desired.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Go Nuts on Immunity Pasta Salad
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Salmon Belly Skewers
Crispy Skin Barramundi Mediterranean Salad
Black Chickpea Salad
Kawaii Kuma Bento
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Superfood Quinoa Salad