Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Salted Egg Yolks
or chilli padi
How to cook
Prepare salted eggs
- Boil salted eggs until fully cooked.
- Remove yolks from the egg white and smash them into a paste-like texture before setting it aside to cool.
Steam corn & sausages
- Chop the cobs of corn into pieces and put in a steamer for 30 mins along with the cocktail sausages.
Cook clams & prawns
- Boil clams in salt water until they are all fully open.
- Discard unopened clams and set aside the open, cooked clams.
- Cook prawns till almost cooked and set aside.
- Melt butter and stir fry salted egg yolk paste, red chillies or chilli padi and garlic till fragrant.
- Add the evaporated milk and curry leaves and stir till the sauce is thickened. Add sugar to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Pour sauce over the clams, cocktail sausages, corn and prawns thoroughly before placing it in the oven to bake for 10 mins.
- Add the chopped spring onions and black pepper. Serve the seafood boil warm!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Seafood Pao Fan
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Beef Fried Rice
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Seafood Hor Fun
Pineapple Fried Rice
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Love Bug Pie