Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Salted Egg Yolk Powder
or 4 salted egg yolk, steam for 5 minutes and mashed into bits
egg yolk mix with a tbsp of water
How to cook
- Cream softened butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in salted egg yolk powder or mashed salted egg yolks.
- Combine milk powder.
- Add in minced curry leaves.
- Fold or knead in plain flour and corn starch until just combined.
- Press into dusted cookie mould or roll out until 7 mm thickness and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Egg wash the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
CNY Bak Kwa Tea Buns
Classic Bunny SCS Buttery Pineapple Tarts
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Chui kao shao cookies
Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts5.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Alce Nero Strawberry Roll Cake
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)