Prawns With Shell
bashed and minced
Salted Egg Yolk Powder
How to cook
- Remove the prawn shell except for the tail.
- Devein the prawns.
- Dust prawns with cornflour and removes excess flour.
- Heat oil and deep-fry prawns until 80% cooked. Remove and drain. Set it aside.
- In a pan, saute garlic and chilli with butter until garlic turns lightly golden.
- Lower heat, and add salted egg yolk powder, salt and sugar.
- Once the sugar begins to caramelize, add prawns.
- Toss prawns until cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!