Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Salted Egg Yolk
How to cook
Prepare shoulder butt
- Use a tenderizer to tenderize the pork. Flatten out the pork and apply a thin layer of olive oil.
- Rub and coat the pork with the salted egg yolk. Afterward, season with salt and pepper and leave for 15 minutes.
- Take one end of the pork, roll it up and secure the pork roll using butcher strings.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes until edges are golden.
- Leave to cool completely on wire racks.
- Add oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, the pan sears the asparagus and tomatoes with butter.
Assemble & serve
- Plate the meatloaf beside the asparagus and tomatoes and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!