Frozen Cook Prawn
Fried Rice Laksa Paste
How to cook
- Place rice and water in the rice cooker.
- Stir in laksa paste, oil, red chilli (sliced), salt, pepper and coconut cream. Mix well.
- Place the tau pok (small pieces), cooked prawns, and fishcake (sliced) on top and let it cook.
- Halfway through cooking, open the lid and add spring onion. Cover and let it fully cook.
- Once done, fluff the rice before plating.
- Sprinkle beansprout (blanched) and fried onion and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Laksa Baked Rice
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Eight treasure rice
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Curry Fried Rice
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Dumpling Fried Rice
Kimchi Fried Rice
Saudi Black Pepper Chicken Chop Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice