Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
softened to room temperature
White Chocolate Chips
Liquid Red Food Colouring
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking soda, set aside.
Prepare cookie mixture
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream together butter (should be softened to room temperature first), granulated sugar and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in egg. Add in red food colouring, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in chopped macadamia and 200g white chocolate chips (set aside the remaining 50g to use after baking).
- Cover bowl and chill dough for 1 hour or until dough are nearly firm.
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC near the end of dough chilling.
- Scoop 25g of dough out and shape into balls and place onto a large baking tray with parchment paper with spacing 2-inches apart.
- Bake one sheet at a time (keep remaining dough chilled and repeat process), until cookies appear set on the edges but slightly under-baked in the center, about 10-11 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 50g of white chocolate chips and place it in a piping bag.
- Remove cookies from the oven and drizzle the top with the melted white chocolate chips.
- Let cool on a baking sheet for 5 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Almond Cookies using Airfryer1.0 (1)
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
cny almond cookies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Chocolate Molten Lava5.0 (1)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Easy Homemade Churros
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Chui kao shao cookies
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.3 (3)
Spooky Peanut Butter Cup
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies