Lemon (squeezed, juice only)
How to cook
Prepare the red dragonfruits
- Halve the dragonfruits and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Add dragonfruit flesh and sugar into a non-stick pot. Cook on medium heat and keep on stirring occasionally to break up any clumps.
Thicken the mixture significantly
- Add lemon juice once the texture is visibly thicker. It should run slow and not be runny. If it runs, it's set! This process should take about 20-25 mins.
- Stir well and cook it for another minute. Remove the pot from the flame and allow the jam to cool.
- Store it in a sterilised jar in your refrigerator. It's best stored for 1 month after opening!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!