Strawberries (1-2 reserved for garnishing)
Morrisons Tea Bag - Strawberry & Cranberry
Whipped Cream Spray
How to cook
Prepare the strawberries and tea
- Chop the strawberries roughly. Set aside.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bag. Allow to brew for 3-5 mins before removing the tea bag, or the flavour may be too concentrated.
Blend the stawberries and tea
- Add the ice cubes, chopped strawberries and tea into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
Assemble the drink!
- Add remaining ice to a cup, then fill it with the blended fruit tea latte.
- Top it all off generously with the whipped cream spray, and garnish with a slice or two of strawberry to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Johnnie & Ginger5.0 (1)
Honey Buih Thai Iced Tea
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Black Chickpea Salad
Cheesy Halloween Pizza
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Jam of the Dragons
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Johnnie & Green Tea
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)