Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Dried Tangerine Peel
How to cook
Prepare lotus seed
- Soak lotus seeds for 30 minutes. Split each into half and remove the black germ in between.
Prepare tangerine peel
- Use a knife to carefully scrape away most of the white bitter pith on the inside of the peel.
- Add boiling water to the oats. Stir and set aside.
- Add the red beans, lotus seeds, tangerine peel and water into the pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes. Quick-release when it is ready.
- Open the pressure cooker lid, and add oats, dried longan and sugar.
- Saute on high for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Serve hot or cold.
- The dessert will thicken further as it cools.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chew’s Crème Brulee
Orange Almond Madeline
Showstopper Tiramisu Trifle For Christmas
Merry Christmas Log Cake
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Peach Sponge Cake
Coconut Panna Cotta
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake5.0 (1)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Christmas Wreath Bread
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Peach Gum Dessert
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Glaze