or conpoy, reconstituted
or fish balls
soaked and blanched
Baby Napa Cabbage
cut into 2 and blanched
Chicken Concentrated Seasoning
or as needed
Corn Starch Mixture
5 tablespoons of corn starch to 1 tablespoon of water
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
Shao Xing Wine
or as needed
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- In a flat bottom cookware such as a wok/casserole/clay pot, assemble the Napa cabbage at the bottom.
- Layer the abalone, Pacific clams, scallops, pork or fish balls, prawns, broccoli florets, black fungus, shiitake mushroom and dried beancurd on top.
Prepare the sauce
- Sauté the garlic with cooking oil until nicely browned.
- Add in the chicken concentrated seasoning, All-In-One seasoning, sesame oil, Shao Xing wine (optional) and water then allow to simmer.
- Adjust the sauce to taste by adding in light soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, add in the corn starch mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Pour the prepared sauce over the arranged ingredients.
- Simmer the casserole with the cover on for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy Pen Cai
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
5 Element of Paradise: Pineapple Prawn. Broccoli Prosperity. Lucky Tiger Fish. Chap Chye of Joy. Bowl of Wellness.
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Golden Chicken Ingot
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Seafood Pao Fan
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Golden Spicy Scallops
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Mala Xiang Guo
Fruitful Sweet Prawns