|Prawn Paste Mushrooms|
Shiitake Mushrooms (rehydrated if needed)
Baby Xiao Bai Cai (washed and halved)
Cooking oil, for frying
|Prawn Paste Mushrooms Filling|
Ocean Fresh Delite Frozen Shrimp Paste
Red Capsicum (chopped)
Dried Sole Fish Powder
|Prawn Paste Mushrooms Sauce|
Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
Concentrated Chicken Stock
Sugar and pepper, to taste
|Prawn Paste Shabu Rolls|
Ocean Fresh Delite Frozen Shrimp Prawn Paste
Pork Belly Shabu Shabu
FairPrice Ring Rolls
Salt and pepper, to taste
Chilli sauce and mayonnaise
How to cook
Make the Prawn Paste Mushrooms
- Mix the filling ingredients all together. Remove the shiitake mushroom stems and lightly coat the inner part of each mushroom with potato starch.
- Fill the cavity of each mushroom with a spoonful of the shrimp paste mixture. Repeat until all the mushrooms are filled up.
- Coat each filled shitake mushroom with corn starch entirely. Set aside.
- Add some salt and oil to boiling water in a wok. Blanch the vegetables; set aside for plating purposes.
- Remove the boiling water from this wok. Heat up some oil in it and pan fry the stuffed and coated mushrooms until golden brown.
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a pot. Turn down the heat once it has reached a boil, then set aside.
- Pour over the sauce to serve at your hotpot meal, together with other ingredients of your choice!
Make the Prawn Paste Shabu Rolls
- Lightly sprinkle the pork belly shabu shabu with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the chopped spring onion, Shaoxing wine, and sesame oil to the shrimp paste. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare a bowl of water to dip the ring rolls in. Do this, then open up the rolls on a chopping board.
- Spread the shrimp paste mixture evenly on one side of the ring roll. Top with pork belly, then roll it all up.
- Coat the ring rolls with a light layer of potato starch, then dip into the beaten egg. Deep fry till golden brown. Serve with chilli and mayonnaise on the side.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Braised mushrooms abalone
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Singapore-Style Chilli Tiger Prawns and Mussels
Pong Pong Prawns
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Salted Egg Prawns
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
5 Element of Paradise: Pineapple Prawn. Broccoli Prosperity. Lucky Tiger Fish. Chap Chye of Joy. Bowl of Wellness.
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli