Potato And Carrot Mash
peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
peeled & cut into rough chunks
How to cook
Prepare carrots & potatoes
- Peeled & cut carrots & potatoes into chunks
- Combine carrots & potatoes in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer until tender, about 20 mins.
- Drain the carrots & potatoes and return them to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and milk together.
- Add to the carrots & potatoes, and mash until smooth.
- Season to taste. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Pong Pong Prawns
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Rice Cooker Cabbage Rice5.0 (1)
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Poached Chicken with Ginger and Spring Onion Sauce
Festive Rocky Road1.5 (2)
Chocolate Chips Peanut Cookies
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Zespri Kiwifruit Lollies
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor