Pork Trotter Bee Hoon
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the Pork Trotters
- Drain and reserve liquid from pork trotters. Cut the trotters into smaller pieces.
Prepare Bee Hoon
- Soak the bee hoon in hot water for 30 seconds and drain.
- Cook the garlic and shallots in hot oil for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage and stir to mix well.
- Add the reserved liquid from the pork trotters. Stir and cover the wok.
- Cook until the cabbage has wilted. Add the pork trotters and bee hoon.
- Add the seasonings and toss to mix. Cook until the bee hoon has completely absorbed the liquid.
- Add a little water if needed.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Kimchi Fried Rice
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Homemade Laksa Noodles
Baked Rice Croquette
Rice Cooker Cabbage Rice5.0 (1)
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Bak Ku Teh
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Air Fryer Honey Garlic Pork Ribs