How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 350°C and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bread on the prepared baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce.
- Top with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and place in the oven.
- Bake until cheese is melted and pepperoni is slightly crisped.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Margherita Naan Pizza
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Muffin Tin Deep-Dish Pizza
Banana Bread Pudding
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Potato And Carrot Mash
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Cream of Tomato Soup
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder