Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
pisang raja or pisang tandok
Processed Cheddar Cheese
How to cook
- Sift the plain flour and rice flour into a bowl.
- Add coconut milk, baking powder, salt, egg, oil and turmeric powder.
- Slowly add the water a little at a time until you get the right consistency.
- Split the banana in two, coat it with a bit of rice flour, and dip it into the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or frying pan. You should have enough cooking oil to deep fry the bananas.
- When the oil is ready, carefully place the bananas in the oil and fry them in small batches till golden brown.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and condensed milk under low heat until it combines.
- Drizzle the sauce over the goreng pisang, and garnish with cheddar cheese and chocolate rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake5.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
The Original Pisang Keju
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Cheese Baked Abalone
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Oven Roasted Curry Chicken with Vegetables