equal portion whole & chopped
|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Cook the rice in water and salt until the rice is soft and fluffy.
- Then stir to loosen it and keep for later.
- In a separate well-oiled wok, sear the shrimps until done and set aside.
- In the same wok, cook the eggs and scramble them slightly.
- When the eggs are half-cooked, toss in the rice, diced onions and diced carrots.
- Add curry powder, white pepper, sugar, salt, soy and fish sauce and mix well with the rice.
- Adding the cut pineapple, raisins, cashew and chopped shrimps, toss the dish until the pineapples start to darken slightly and the rice is dry.
- Lastly, turn off the heat and mix in the tomatoes and green onions.
- Top the dish off with the whole shrimps and cucumber slices and there you have it!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Hot Smoked Salmon
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Curry Fried Rice
Thai Basil Minced Pork with Rice4.5 (2)
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Sweet and Sour Prawns with Assorted Fruits
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)