Osmanthus Rose Jelly
Osmanthus Jelly Cubes
rose petals, or fruits of your choice
How to cook
- Put osmanthus jelly cubes into a bowl filled with hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add chia seed, rose petals, or fruits of your choice.
- Pour into mould and allow it to cool.
- Store it in the fridge to set for 4-8 hours.
- This jelly can last 7-10 days in a refrigerator! Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Red & White Mini Falooda
Mixed Fruit Coconut Bundt Jelly
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Rose-Flavoured Glutinous Rice Balls
Honey Butter Baklava Crowns
Peach Gum Jellies
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Pizza with Basilico Sauce5.0 (2)
Peach Sponge Cake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)