100% Pure Cane Sugar
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Spray or brush the inside of a roughly 20cm round baking pan with the canola oil (other neutral oils are fine as well).
- Combine the pure cane sugar and eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat it on medium to high speed until the mixture is combined well and foamy.
- Turn the speed down to medium-low then gradually add in the milk, orange juice and canola oil until they are all incorporated.
- Whisk the almond flour, potato starch, baking powder, kosher salt and orange zest into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into its centre comes out cleanly.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Alce Nero Strawberry Roll Cake
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake5.0 (1)
Gluten Free Chocolate Baileys cake
Merry Christmas Log Cake
butter marble cake5.0 (1)
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.3 (3)
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Mug Date Cake
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Mother’s Day Lemon Cakes
Absolut Blue Vodka with Fanta Orange
Black Forest 'Cake'
Peach Sponge Cake
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Christmas Vanilla Cake
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)