No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|For Crust Base|
for mixing with avocado
for mixing with gelatine
|2 1⁄2 tsp|
Granulated White Sugar
zested and juiced
How to cook
- Grind graham crackers in food processor until finely ground, add melted butter and mix evenly.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 10-inch-diameter springform pan and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
Prepare gelatine-cream mixture
- Combine whipping cream and gelatine powder in a small saucepan.
- Stir for 2 minutes or until granules of gelatine are dissolved.
- Bring it to boil over medium heat and strain through a fine sieve to remove residue. Set aside to cool.
- Zest 2 limes first and extract the juice.
- Blend it together with avocado, cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream until everything is smooth and well-combined.
- Pour in the gelatine-cream mixture and continue blending till the mixture is creamy and smooth in texture.
- When ready, pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top, before chilling it in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Release the cake from the springform pan and garnish with lime slices and zest on top, and it is ready to serve right away.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Durian Cream Pancakes
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
No egg No Bake Easy Chocolate Tiramisu
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Taffy Soft Toffee Candy (Low-GI)
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Matcha Gateau Au Choc
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Easy Homemade Churros
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Lemon Cardamom Cake
butter marble cake5.0 (1)
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding