No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
|For Crust Base|
for mixing with avocado
for mixing with gelatine
|2 1⁄2 tsp|
Granulated White Sugar
zested and juiced
How to cook
- Grind graham crackers in food processor until finely ground, add melted butter and mix evenly.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 10-inch-diameter springform pan and chill in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
Prepare gelatine-cream mixture
- Combine whipping cream and gelatine powder in a small saucepan.
- Stir for 2 minutes or until granules of gelatine are dissolved.
- Bring it to boil over medium heat and strain through a fine sieve to remove residue. Set aside to cool.
- Zest 2 limes first and extract the juice.
- Blend it together with avocado, cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream until everything is smooth and well-combined.
- Pour in the gelatine-cream mixture and continue blending till the mixture is creamy and smooth in texture.
- When ready, pour the avocado lime cheesecake into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top, before chilling it in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Release the cake from the springform pan and garnish with lime slices and zest on top, and it is ready to serve right away.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Mother’s Day Lemon Cakes
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
No egg No Bake Easy Chocolate Tiramisu
No-Bake Jelly Cake
Kek Marble Gula Melaka
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Chocolate Chip Bread
Durian Cream Pancakes
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Coconut Bundt Cake With Dark Chocolate Ganache
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies