Mini Tart Shells
Chilled Heavy Cream
Plastic bag (for piping)
Kiwi Fruits (chopped)
Honey (for glazing)
How to cook
Prepare the tart shells
- Remove premade frozen tart shells from the packaging.
- Place the tart shells in an air fryer heated to 180°C for 10-15 mins until crisp and golden brown.
Prepare the filling
- Whip the cold heavy cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Add caster sugar, whipping cream, and vanilla essence in another bowl. Beat the mixture until it becomes a creamy consistency, but do not do this with a heavy hand as this may cause it to separate.
- Fold the whipped cold heavy cream into the whipping cream mixture gently.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic bag. Secure the opening, then snip off a small corner of the plastic bag to transform it into a piping bag.
Assemble the tarts
- Pipe the cream filling into each cooked tart shell.
- Top each tart with a quartered strawberry, kiwifruit, and a blueberry or two to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Fruit Crystal Dumplings
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Low Sugar SCS Buttery Wholegrain Pineapple Tarts
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
French Almond Apple Tart3.5 (4)
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Banana Cereal Crunch
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites