Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Frozen Garden Peas
How to cook
- To save time, prepare and cook the rice first since it typically takes about 30-45 minutes until it's ready.
Cook chicken & vegetables
- In a frying pan, saute carrots with oil. Add peas, and corn after 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Using the pan, stir-fry minced chicken in oil until browned. Set aside.
Assemble & serve
- Mix all cooked ingredients together with rice. Shape mixture into balls.
- Drizzle teriyaki sauce over the rice balls.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Bbq Spicy Garlic Dipping Sauce
Baked Soy Bean Chicken
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Maggi Chicken Rice
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Baby Tiger Omurice Bento
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Air Fried Soy Chicken With Potatoes
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Bubur Candil (Sweet Tapioca Balls in Coconut Cream Sauce)
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth