Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Small Red Onion
How to cook
- Cook macaroni in salted water-based on-pack instructions.
- Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Separate egg white from yolks for the hard-boiled eggs.
- Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
- Mash the egg yolks.
- Then add mayonnaise, mustard and white vinegar to the mashed egg yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Assemble & serve
- In a large serving dish, layout macaroni, add the egg yolk mixture, followed by chopped egg white, red onion, gherkin relish, spring onions and fresh dill.
- Dust paprika on top and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!