Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Salad Crunchy Classics
How to cook
- Remove Maitake Mushroom from packaging and cut off the stem of mushroom.
- In a bowl, season eggs with salt and pepper. Beat the eggs and set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan, and saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes then add in egg mixture and scramble it until cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Place a piece of wrap on a chopping board and place salad leaves over.
- Next, top with scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sliced cherry tomatoes and oregano leaves.
- Lastly, wrap it up and it’s ready to be served.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Mixed Jasmine Rice Salmon Porridge
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Nutrient Rich Riceberry Pudding
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Just Produce Tangy Sorrel Salad of the Seven Fishes
Fluffy Sweet Potato Bread (Bread Maker Machine)
Chicken Salad Spread
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables