Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Ee Fu Noodle
Lump Crab Meat
Swanson Chicken Broth
Sole Fish Powder
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Blanch Ee Fu noodles in hot water till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Bring wok to medium high heat with oil and fry sole fish powder till fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and toss well. Deglaze with Chinese wine, chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Add Ee Fu noodles, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and braise for 5–7 mins.
- Add yellow chives, bean sprouts, sesame oil and fold in well over medium-high heat for 5 mins until the sauce is reduced.
- Plate the noodles and top with cooked crabmeat. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Chinese Fish Congee
Bone Broth With Leftover Turkey
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Chicken Noodle Soup
Mala Braised Duck
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Carbonara-style Instant Noodles
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles