Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Fresh Shitake mushroom
rinsed and chopped finely
Chinese Cooking Wine
How to cook
- Mix pork belly, Shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, white onions, tau kwa, dong cai, mei cai, salt, sugar and corn flour together well.
- Form into a ball (50g each) and set aside.
- Bring the fish maw soup to a boil, then add in the meatballs piece by piece.
- Simmer the meatballs over slow heat till cooked.
- Add in wolfberries and Chinese cooking wine.
- Blanch the Nai Bai over boiling water and arrange it on a deep dish.
- Pour the meatballs and the fish maw soup over it. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Fish Maw Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Family Treasure Soup
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Creamy Mushroom Soup
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Easy Bean Stew
Chinese Watercress Soup
Japanese Udon Soup
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)