or another mould of your preference, optional
How to cook
Prepare banana leaves
- Cut the banana leaves into rectangular sizes.
- Wash and boil to soften the leaves.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour and water (mixture A) till smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring (mixture B) to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour in cornflour and water mixture (A) and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in the corn kernels.
- While the mixture is still warm, spread 2 tbsp of corn mixture onto each banana leaf.
- Work quickly as it will harden as it cools. You can heat the saucepan over medium-low heat to keep it warm.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set.
- Garnish with more corn or shredded coconut to your preference.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kueh Dadar Crepe Cake
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Iron Rich Platters5.0 (1)
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)