Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Legs
cut in 6 big pieces
Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste)
Ground Black Pepper
How to cook
Prepare chicken & sauce
- Mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Cut the chicken legs into bite-sized pieces and marinate with the sauce.
- Put the marinated chicken legs in the fridge for a minimum of 20 mins.
- Slice the onion, cabbage and green onion.
- Cut the sweet potato into sticks.
- Heat up a wok and drizzle some vegetable oil.
- Put in the sweet potato, cabbage, onion, spring onion, rice cakes and marinated chicken.
- Cover the wok for a while so the cabbage is a little soggy.
- Continue frying until chicken is cooked through.
- Put in the perilla leaves, mix once more and eat!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!